Tuesday 30 April 2013

April 30 Devotion - Jesus is The Only Way to God


You put your TV on and hear that a food product manufactured by an international company has been found to contain a poisonous material. After you make sure you do not have any of it at home, what do you do? If you are like me, you call or email all your family and friends because you do not want any of them to be sick or die. You would not say I will not tell them because it may offend them!!!

 Then why don’t we advise our friends and family, who we believe are going to hell, about the way to make it to heaven?

How can we believe that those who don’t accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour will end up in Hell, and not want to try and do something about it? Not want to try and point people to Jesus? Not want to try and save them?

 

For if we believe that only those who accept Jesus as the way, the truth and the life, are going to enter heaven then we are left with the unpleasant reality that all those who do not accept Jesus as the way, the truth and the life won’t enter heaven. They’ll be going to Hell.

 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”


John 14:6


قال له يسوع

 انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة .ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي .


I believe that only those who have surrendered their lives to Christ and accepted the fact that He bore their sins in His own body at The Cross, and have declared Him as their Lord and Saviour are considered born again through the spirit and become children of God.

The truth is deemed offensive by the non-Christian world, so Christians tend to tone it done and try to be politically correct, emphasizing God’s love. Christians are neglecting to mention the fact that non-believers are going to Hell.

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Jesus, I confess that You are The way, The truth and The life. I thank You Jesus for redeeming me (buying me back) from the sin I was in by Your shed blood on The Cross. Thank You that I am saved, that I am spending eternity with You by accepting Jesus as my Saviour, and that Jesus is in control of my life because He is my Lord. Thank You God that I am reconciled to You through Jesus and that You have started the process of my sanctification and setting me apart for Your service. In the holy name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the power, the glory and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.
Jesus Loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment