Thursday 10 July 2014

July 9 Devotion - GOD IS WITH ME

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.

فَكَمَا فَاضَتْ عَلَيْنَا آلاَمُ الْمَسِيحِ، يَفِيضُ عَلَيْنَا أَيْضاً التَّشْجِيعُ بِالْمَسِيحِ.
2 Corinthians 1:5
God continues to extend His hand to us each day to soothe our damaged emotions and our heartaches.
I sometimes feel God is distant however it is not the truth. God said that He will not “in any way fail me nor give me up nor leave me without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake nor let [you] down, [relax My hold on you].—Assuredly not!” (Hebrews 13:5 amplified).


The Holy Spirit is God inside us. He is called the Comforter meaning “one called alongside to help and aid.”


When we are down, the Holy Spirit knows exactly how to encourage us. When you are grieving, the Holy Spirit knows the balance between shedding tears of grief and gently wiping them from our cheeks. He is at work to comfort us through every and adversity.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Thank You Lord that I am not alone to go through this very difficult time and that You are in me comforting me and helping me through The Holy Spirit. Soothe my emotions Lord and strengthen me. I thank You that You are a reliable and trustworthy God and You promised that You will never leave me nor forsake me, and I know that You are faithful. I choose today to concentrate on You, to hold fast my confession that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and in His mighty name I pray. Amen.
Jesus loves you,
In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment