Monday 24 November 2014

November 24 Devotion - God's Glory is upon you



Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.
قومي استنيري لانه قد جاء نورك ومجد الرب اشرق عليك.
Isaiah 60:1 اشعيا

I believe God has wonderful things planned for each one of us and that He will give us blessings that may currently seem impossible to us. Even the dreams we may have given up on, God has not given up on, as long as they are aligned with His will and plan for our lives.







We need to listen to God with our hearts and not let discouragement hold us back. Through faith each one of us can receive all the blessings God has prepared for us individually and move forward in the destiny He has planned for each one of us.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable love. Thank You Lord for choosing me to be Your child and for preparing a bright future for me. Help me Lord; through the Holy Spirit; to accept Your blessings with a humble heart and to always honour You and praise Your Holy Name. Thank You for letting Your glory shine upon me. Help me to open the door to Your abundance in all areas of my life. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and I pray in His Holy Name. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.
Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment