Saturday 3 January 2015

January 3 Devotion - Our God of Restoration



Some of us, or all of us, may have had some or many disappointments in 2014; but instead of dwelling on the past and living in defeat, we can choose in this New Year 2015 to focus on Gods promises to us, because God wants to restore everything that's broken in our lives. He wants to restore our joy, our peace, our health, and our finances.
There is however a way we have to follow in order to be able to receive God’s blessings, there is a key: each one of us has to visualize with clarity receiving the blessings
 For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].
هَذَا السَّبَبِ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ: إِنَّ مَا تَطْلُبُونَهُ وَتُصَلُّونَ لأَجْلِهِ، فَآمِنُوا أَنَّكُمْ قَدْ نِلْتُمُوهُ، فَيَتِمَّ لَكُمْ.
Mark 11:24-25 Amplified Bible (AMP)
and what we pray for has to be aligned with God’s laws, promises and plan for our life. Each one of us must:
be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
بل تغيّروا عن شكلكم بتجديد اذهانكم لتختبروا ما هي ارادة الله الصالحة المرضية الكاملة.
Romans 12:1-2
Today, let us choose to focus on the future and release past hurts through forgiveness. Let us proclaim that we are children of a loving God, a God of restoration.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself and meditate on it:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable love. Lord, thank You for choosing to restore my life. Thank You for the promises and truth of Your Word that set me free. Jesus strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can renew my mind today and visualize with clarity receiving all the blessings I desire which are in accordance with your will for my life. Father, all I need You have already provided for, please let me experience Your blessings and restore all the lost years which the locusts have eaten. Thank You for Your love for me. I love You, bless You and glorify You. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and I pray in His Holy Name. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.
Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment