Wednesday 25 February 2015

February 25 Devotion - How do I get to see The Kingdom of God?



There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.  2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.  6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 3:1-17
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself and to meditate on it:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable love. Thank You God that by accepting Jesus as my Lord and Saviour I am now born again of the Spirit. I declare that I want Jesus to live in me, and that I want to become Christ-like. Thank You Lord for Your grace and mercy. Lord, please strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can always be aware that I am saved through Your grace and that I can never be worthy on my own of being Your child except through the atoning blood of Jesus. Thank You Jesus that through You I can see The Kingdom of God and live within it. In Your  Holy Name Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.
 Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment