Monday 28 January 2019

January 28 Devotion - Our Sufficiency is from God




Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God.
ليس اننا كفاة من انفسنا ان نفتكر شيئا كانه من انفسنا بل كفايتنا من الله
2 Corinthians 3:5

All that we are is a gift from God. Our intelligence, success, abilities, health, etc. are a gift from God lest anyone should boast or become arrogant. We are not perfect yet and need God to constantly help us grow. We need God to do what He alone can do for us, in us, and through us. When we feel less than adequate; our chant should never be ‘I cannot’ but our chant should be: With God’s grace and support, I can.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, my sufficiency is in You and in You alone. All that I am or have are because of the riches of Your grace upon my life. Thank You Father for Your abundant blessings in my life. Lord, help me to always say in confidence and strong faith: I can do all things (that are aligned with God’s will) through Christ who strengthens me.’ Philippians 4:13 I thank You Lord for loving me with a deep and everlasting love. Lord, in the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. I declare to the world that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, to Jesus be the authority, the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment