Tuesday 5 February 2019

February 5 Devotion - We are God's co-workers and God's workmanship



For we are both God’s workers and you are God’s field. You are God’s building. As God’s partners we beg you not to accept this marvelous gift of God’s kindness and then ignore it. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
1 Corinthians 3:9
2 Corinthians 6:1
Ephesians 2:10   

فَإِنَّنَا نَحْنُ جَمِيعاً عَامِلُونَ مَعاً عِنْدَ اللهِ، وَأَنْتُمْ حَقْلُ اللهِ وَبِنَاءُ اللهِ.

وَبِما أنَّنا نَعمَلُ مَعاً مَعَ اللهِ، نَحُثُّكُمْ عَلَى أنْ لا تُبَدِّدُوا نِعمَةَ اللهِ الَّتِي نِلتُمُوها.

 فَنَحنُ عَمَلُ يَدَيّ اللهِ الَّذِي خَلَقَنا فِي المَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ لِلسُّلوكِ في أعمالٍ صالِحَةٍ أعَدَّها لَنا مُقَدَّماً.


We are to work together with God, in promoting the purposes of His glory, and the salvation of precious souls; and God will make sure that we do not labour in vain. We the believers; who have accepted Jesus Christ as our Saviour and made Jesus Lord over our lives; are employed by God and He will carefully look over us. We are his workmanship, He has saved us through His grace by letting His own son die in our place so that we may show forth the virtues of Him who has called us from darkness into His marvelous light. Although we definitely cannot be saved by our good works, yet we are saved that we may perform good works, to the glory of God.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You God that I am Your co-worker and Your workmanship. Thank You God for saving me and creating me anew in Christ Jesus. LORD, I pray that You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can work together with You in promoting the purposes of Your glory, and the salvation of precious souls. Help me God to continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Jesus may continue to dwell in my heart through faith, and I may perform good works, to Your glory God and the benefit of mankind. Thank You God for loving me with a deep and everlasting love and for considering me a masterpiece. Thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life Lord, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the glory, the majesty, power, and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment