Thursday 17 June 2021

June 17 Devotion - For our good and to completion

 

We know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose. I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].

 وَإِنَّنَا نَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللهَ يَجْعَلُ جَمِيعَ الأُمُورِ تَعْمَلُ مَعاً لأَجْلِ الْخَيْرِ لِمُحِبِّيهِ، الْمَدْعُوِّينَ بِحَسَبِ قَصْدِهِ.

وَلِي ثِقَةٌ فِي هَذَا الأَمْرِ بِالذَّاتِ: أَنَّ الَّذِي بَدَأَ فِيكُمْ عَمَلاً صَالِحاً سَوْفَ يُتَمِّمُهُ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ.

Romans 8:28, Philippians 1:6 AMP

                                                  

Jesus understands you and cares for you. There isn’t any situation in your life that is beyond His awareness, His concern, and His tender care. Jesus understands your hurts and cries with you. He shares your pain and sorrow. He never abandons you in a time of trial or suffering. He causes all your circumstances to work for your own good

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings.  Thank You Jesus that You understand me and love me unconditionally. Thank You that Your love for me is infinite and merciful and You accept me just the way I am. I trust that you will complete everything that You started in my life and I know that all things will work together in my life for my good. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and I pray in His holy name. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment