Friday 12 November 2021

November 12 Devotion - It is better to trust in the LORD than in man

 

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Psalm 118:8, Proverbs 3:5-6,

 الاحتماء بالرب خير من التوكل على انسان

توكل على الرب بكل قلبك وعلى فهمك لا تعتمد.  في كل طرقك اعرفه وهو يقوم سبلك. وسلام الله الذي يفوق كل عقل يحفظ قلوبكم وافكاركم في المسيح يسوع

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me and spiritually energize me with power through Your Spirit in my innermost being and personality, so that I can trust in You LORD than to put confidence in people. I rejoice in the fact that You are directing my path and that through Jesus; my Lord and Saviour; my heart and mind are guarded. To Jesus be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment