Tuesday 7 November 2023

November 7 Devotion - From Start to Completion

 



being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

واثقا بهذا عينه ان الذي ابتدأ فيكم عملا صالحا يكمل الى يوم يسوع المسيح.

Philippians 1:6

I have learned that:

  • God is more interested in changing me than He is in changing my circumstances.
  • If I choose to be upset because things are not happening my way, or I choose to be discouraged because things are not happening according to my preferred timing; then I may suffer the consequence of just staying where I am and not advancing.
  • If I want to see God open new doors, I have to be the best I can be right where I am and allow God to work in me.
  • I need to have faith that God will complete what He started in me.

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can realize that when I encounter difficulties while following Your plan, it means I still need more change from within. Jesus, I know that You understand and care for me and there isn’t any situation in my life that is beyond Your concern, and tender care. Reveal to me Lord what You want to change in me and strengthen me to align myself with Your plan. Lord, I trust that You will never abandon me in a time of trial or suffering and You will complete everything that You started in my life, and I know that all things will work together in my life for my good. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and I pray in His holy name. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment