For I consider [from the standpoint
of faith] that the sufferings of the present life are not worthy to be compared
with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us!
فَإِنِّي
أَحْسِبُ أَنَّ آلاَمَ الزَّمَانِ الْحَاضِرِ لاَ تُقَاسُ بِالْمَجْدِ الْعَتِيدِ
أَنْ يُسْتَعْلَنَ فِينَا.
Romans 8:18
When we are under extreme pressure, we may face challenges to our faith which may
impact our view of God. This can lead to unwise thinking and actions.
To help us in these very challenging times we need to:
- Remember
God’s help in the past and concentrate on His everlasting love.
- Tell
our problems how big our God is, versus telling God how big our problems
are
- Remember
God’s promise to either bring us through our challenges or give us His
all-sufficient grace to endure them.
- Remember
that God said: “I will never leave you
nor forsake you”. Hebrews
13:5
I invite you to repeat the following prayer
for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You God that You are present in the time of a storm and
Your presence surrounds me. Thank You, God, for all Your help throughout my
life and for Your all-sufficient grace to go through my storms. LORD, I pray that
out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in
my inner being, so that I know that I know that You will never leave me nor
forsake me. Father God, I praise
You, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, I lift You up on high, and
glorify Your holy name. To Him who is able to keep me from stumbling
and to present me before His glorious presence without fault and with great
joy, to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power, and authority,
through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen.
In Him,
Wagdi Henein
No comments:
Post a Comment