Thursday 6 September 2012

September 6 Devotion - Noble Thoughts


Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.
الق على الرب اعمالك فتثبت افكارك.

Proverbs 16:3

 [Commit], as a man transfers a burden from his own back to one stronger and better able to bear it.

 [your thoughts] i.e., The plans or counsels out of which the works spring.

(From Barnes' Notes, Electronic Database Copyright © 1997, 2003 by Biblesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.)

 
The noblest thoughts we can produce are thoughts about God. We can never fully exhaust our ability to think about the goodness and greatness of God. There is no end of our praise of Him.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. I praise You and glorify You.

My heavenly  Father, I want to transfer my burdens from my own back to You because You are stronger and wiser and by doing this my activities will be based on Your counsel and Your plans. I know that when I commit and trust my works wholly to You; You will cause my thoughts to become agreeable to Your will. Thank You Jesus that You are my salvation and You are preparing a mansion for me in Your Father’s house and that I will live with You forever. I praise You God and glorify You in the name of Your only begotten son Jesus.
O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
يَارَبُّ ارْحَمْنَا. إِيَّاكَ انْتَظَرْنَا، كُنْ عَضُدَنَا فِي الصَّبَاحِ، وَخَلاَصَنَا فِي أَثْنَاءِ الْمِحْنَةِ.
Isaiah 33:2

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment