Monday 23 June 2014

June 23 Devotion -Be strengthened with might through Jesus' Spirit

For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith;
Ephesians 3: 14-17 ﺃﻓﺴﺲ

14بِسَبَبِ هذَا أَحْنِي رُكْبَتَيَّ لَدَى أَبِي رَبِّنَا يَسُوعَ الْمَسِيحِ، 15الَّذِي مِنْهُ تُسَمَّى كُلُّ عَشِيرَةٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَعَلَى الأَرْضِ. 16لِكَيْ يُعْطِيَكُمْ بِحَسَبِ غِنَى مَجْدِهِ، أَنْ تَتَأَيَّدُوا بِالْقُوَّةِ بِرُوحِهِ فِي الإِنْسَانِ الْبَاطِنِ، 17لِيَحِلَّ الْمَسِيحُ بِالإِيمَانِ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ،

The Apostle Paul was the one who brought the gospel to many of the Gentiles, and because of this, he felt responsible to pray for their spiritual growth, maturity, and development. He was praying specifically for them to be strengthened with power through God's Spirit.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. I praise You and glorify you. I pray Lord that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith, and that I can comprehend the fathomless love of Christ. Abba, please grant me according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with might through Your Spirit. Form me Lord so that I may be rooted and grounded in love, and through Your grace Father, fill me up to Your fullness. In Jesus’ name I pray. To Him be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.
Jesus loves you,
In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment