Wednesday 23 September 2015

September 23 Devotion - God's Glory

 


May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works—
Psalm 104:31

يكون مجد الرب الى الدهر. يفرح الرب باعماله.

When God gives us His glory, He gives Himself. He does not parcel Himself out in pieces – we receive all of God not a portion, but all. When we receive His love we also receive His mercy, His holiness, and His strength. The one who receives His mercy also gets His love and all else that is the fullness of God.
That is the glory of God - that He gives Himself in fullness and never partially. God truly desires to give Himself to us, which means He wants us to enjoy fullness.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your deep, everlasting, and inseparable love. God I praise You, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, and glorify Your Holy Name. Lord, may Your glory endure forever in my heart and on my lips, in my soul, mind, actions, feeling and spirit. Help me God to follow Jesus and become Christ- Like so that Your heart will rejoice in what You have done in me. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Your only begotten Son Jesus, I pray to You Father. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.  
Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment