Wednesday 17 February 2016

February 18 Devotion - Part 2 The Fruit of The Spirit - Joy and Peace



The fruit of the Spirit is:

1.                   love,

2.                   joy,

3.                   peace,

4.                   patience,

5.                   kindness,

6.                   goodness,

7.                   faithfulness,

8.                   gentleness,

9.                   self-control.

واما ثمر الروح فهو محبة فرح سلام طول اناة لطف صلاح ايمان
وداعة تعفف.
Galatians 5:22–23

Joy is love enjoying all of the goodness of God. The first result of true love in relationships is the evidence of joy.

The joy of the Lord is your strength.
Nehemiah 8:10

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him
.
Psalm 28:7
 Peace is love resting on the promises of God.

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ
Romans 5:1

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15:13
May the Lord show favor toward you, and give you peace.
Numbers 6:26

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable, deep, and everlasting love. O gracious and merciful God, fill my heart with the fruit of Your Holy Spirit. Let me enjoy all Your goodness Lord so that my heart will be filled with Your joy and Your peace which is above my comprehension. Let your strength be manifested in my life. My God of hope, I trust in You. Lord I praise You, glorify You, and lift You up on high.
In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus my Lord and Saviour I pray. To Him be the glory, the majesty, the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment