Tuesday 12 April 2016

April 12 Devotion - God works in us



for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
13 فَاللهُ هُوَ الَّذِي يَضَعُ فِيكُمُ الإرادَةَ لِعَمَلِ ما يُرضِيهِ، وَيُعطِيكُمُ القُوَّةَ لِتَحقِيقِ ذَلِكَ.

 car c'est Dieu qui produit en vous le vouloir et le faire, selon son bon plaisir.

Philippians 2:13 


God leads us to "will and to act." He does not will and act for us. We "will and act" – however God influences
us to do it. God  does not compel us, we are free to choose. He exerts an influence to lead us (believers in His Son Jesus Christ) to will and to do that which is in accordance with His will. We cannot take any credit for our good works, all we will and have, and do, is from God.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life. Lord, thank You that You work in me, guide me and direct my actions to be in accordance with Your good will. Lord, I pray that out of Your glorious riches that You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith and I fulfill Your good purpose and advance Your Kingdom. In the name of The King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory, the power, the dominion, the majesty and the blessings forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment