Wednesday 6 April 2016

April 7 Devotion - You raise me up



“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
تَعَالَوْا إِلَيَّ يَا جَمِيعَ الْمُتْعَبِينَ وَالثَّقِيلِي الأَحْمَالِ، وَأَنَا أُرِيحُكُمْ.
Matthew 11:28

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me
You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be
(Please put your speakers up & listen to the song and watch the African children’s choir)


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life.
LORD, I pray that You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit, so that I keep my focus on the person, power, and presence of Jesus Christ in my life instead of the circumstances of my life. I come to You Jesus as per Your call “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28-29 Thank You Jesus for raising me up and carrying me on Your shoulders through the stormy seas. Thank You Jesus that You care so much about me that I can always cast all my anxiety upon You.In Your Holy Name Jesus I pray. To You be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment