Monday 11 July 2016

July 12 Devotion - God will repay us



I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
واعوض لكم عن السنين التي اكلها الجراد
Joel 2:25

You may have had some or a lot of disappointments in your life; but instead of dwelling on the past and living in defeat, choose to focus on His promises because God wants to restore everything that's broken in your life. He wants to restore your joy, your peace, your health, and your finances. But here's the key: you have to have a vision for it and be renewed by the changing of your mind.
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
بل تغيّروا عن شكلكم بتجديد اذهانكم لتختبروا ما هي ارادة الله الصالحة المرضية الكاملة.
Romans 12:1-2
Today, choose to focus on the future and release past hurts through forgiveness. Proclaim that you are a child of a loving God, a God of restoration!

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and for choosing to restore my life. Thank You for the promises and truth of Your Word that set me free. Lord, I choose to focus on Your promises and I am convinced that You have already begun to repay me for the years that the locusts have eaten. Lord please grant me out of the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened and spiritually energized with power through Your Spirit in my inner self, indwelling my innermost being and personality so that I can renew my mind today and stand strong and move forward on the path You have designed for me. Father, all I need, You have already provided. I am ready to receive all Your blessings today. Thank You for Your love for me. Lord God I love You, praise You, bless You, lift You up on high, and glorify Your Holy Name. In the name of The King of kings and Lord of lords, my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, I pray. To Jesus be the majesty, the glory, the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment