Friday 30 December 2016

December 30 Devotion - Our God of Restoration



Some of us, or all of us, may have had some or many disappointments in 2016; but instead of dwelling on the past and living in defeat, we can choose in this coming New Year 2017 to focus on Gods promises to us, because God wants to restore everything that's broken in our lives for He says:
I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
واعوض لكم عن السنين التي اكلها الجراد
Joel 2:25
He wants to restore our connection with Him, our joy, our peace, our health, and our finances. There is however a way we have to follow in order to be able to receive God’s blessings, there is a key: each one of us has to visualize with clarity receiving the blessings and each one of us must:
be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
بل تغيّروا عن شكلكم بتجديد اذهانكم لتختبروا ما هي ارادة الله الصالحة المرضية الكاملة.
Romans 12:1-2
Today, let us choose to focus on the future and release past hurts through forgiveness. Let us proclaim that we are children of a loving God, a God of restoration.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for loving me with a deep and everlasting love, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Lord, thank You for choosing to restore my life. Thank You for the promises and truth of Your Word that set me free. Jesus strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can renew my mind today and visualize with clarity receiving all the blessings I desire which are in accordance with Your will for my life. Father, all I need You have already provided for, please let me experience Your blessings and restore all the lost years which the locusts have eaten. Thank You for Your love for me. God I praise You, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, I lift You up on high, and glorify Your Holy Name. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment