Wednesday 16 August 2017

August 16 Devotion - God's Promises - Part 1



No temptation [regardless of its source] has overtaken or enticed you that is not common to human experience [nor is any temptation unusual or beyond human resistance]; but God is faithful [to His word—He is compassionate and trustworthy], and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability [to resist], but along with the temptation He [has in the past and is now and] will [always] provide the way out as well, so that you will be able to endure it [without yielding, and will overcome temptation with joy]. 8 Therefore there is now no condemnation [no guilty verdict, no punishment] for those who are in Christ Jesus [who believe in Him as personal Lord and Savior]. 36 So if the Son makes you free, then you are unquestionably free.
                                                                                                    
1 Corinthians 10:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Romans 8:1
John 8:36

13لَمْ تُصِبْكُمْ تَجْرِبَةٌ إِلاَّ بَشَرِيَّةٌ. وَلكِنَّ اللهَ أَمِينٌ، الَّذِي لاَ يَدَعُكُمْ تُجَرَّبُونَ فَوْقَ مَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ، بَلْ سَيَجْعَلُ مَعَ التَّجْرِبَةِ أَيْضًا الْمَنْفَذَ، لِتَسْتَطِيعُوا أَنْ تَحْتَمِلُوا.
1إِذًا لاَ شَيْءَ مِنَ الدَّيْنُونَةِ الآنَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ هُمْ فِي الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ، السَّالِكِينَ لَيْسَ حَسَبَ الْجَسَدِ بَلْ حَسَبَ الرُّوحِ.
36فَإِنْ حَرَّرَكُمْ الابْنُ فَبِالْحَقِيقَةِ تَكُونُونَ أَحْرَارًا.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Thank You LORD, that You are faithful to Your word and You are compassionate and trustworthy. Thank You that You will not let me be tempted beyond my ability to resist. Strengthen me Lord so that I can overcome temptations with joy. Thank You Jesus that because I accepted You as my Saviour and made You Lord over my life, I now rejoice in the fact that I am no longer condemned. Thank You Jesus for making me free
and Your freedom nourishes and heals my heart. I pray to You Father in the holy name of Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion before all time, now, and forever. Amen.  

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment