Thursday 17 August 2017

August 17 Devotion - God's Promises - Part 2



The Lord also will be a refuge and a stronghold for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. When the righteous cry [for help], the Lord hears
And rescues them from all their distress and troubles.  ‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’
Psalm 9:9 Amplified Bible (AMP)
                                                                        Psalm 34:17
Isaiah 41:10
وَيَكُونُ الرَّبُّ مَلْجَأً لِلْمُنْسَحِقِ. مَلْجَأً فِي أَزْمِنَةِ الضِّيقِ. وَيَتَّكِلُ عَلَيْكَ الْعَارِفُونَ اسْمَكَ، لأَنَّكَ لَمْ تَتْرُكْ طَالِبِيكَ يَا رَبُّ
مَلاَكُ الرَّبِّ حَالٌّ حَوْلَ خَائِفِيهِ، وَيُنَجِّيهِمْ
لاَ تَخَفْ لأَنِّي مَعَكَ. لاَ تَتَلَفَّتْ لأَنِّي إِلهُكَ. قَدْ أَيَّدْتُكَ وَأَعَنْتُكَ وَعَضَدْتُكَ بِيَمِينِ بِرِّي.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Thank You LORD, that You are faithful to Your word and You are compassionate and trustworthy. Thank You Lord that You are my stronghold. I lift You up on high Lord because You are my refuge in times of trouble. Thank You Lord that You hear my cry for help and You rescue me from all my distress and troubles. I praise You Lord and I never fear anything because You are always with me. Thank You God that You always strengthen me and help me and take hold of me with Your righteous right hand of justice, power, victory, and of salvation. I pray to You Father in the holy name of Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion before all time, now, and forever. Amen.  

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment