Tuesday 11 September 2018

September 11 Devotion - Keeping our faith high



So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
فنرى انهم لم يقدروا ان يدخلوا لعدم الايمان
Hebrews 3:19

As Christian believers, faith is the foundation of our relationship to God.
Ways of keeping our faith high:
     •     Understanding the nature of God
     •     Remembering God’s power
     •     Focusing on Jesus and not our obstacles

We need to fill our minds with God’s truth. When we know the character of our heavenly Father, we will be prepared to respond with spiritual maturity when our faith is tested. As we plan to spend time with God today, let us focus on His characteristics which He has shown us.
The Lord longs for us to know and trust Him so that His perfect will may be carried out in our lives.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, I confess that there are situations and events in my life which I fear. I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me and spiritually energize me with power through Your Spirit in my innermost being and personality, so that I can immerse myself in Your truth and that my strengthened faith in You will carry me through. Replace my focus on my obstacles Lord and shift it to Your love, mercy, grace, faithfulness, graciousness, power, wisdom and goodness. Father God, I thank You for loving me with a deep and everlasting love, thank You for Your abundant blessings and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Now to Him who is able to carry out His purpose and do infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Ephesians 3:20-21 (AMP) Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment