Monday 15 October 2018

October 15 Devotion - Loving Jesus sincerely






May God’s grace and blessing be upon all who sincerely love our Lord Jesus Christ.
وَلْتَكُنْ نِعمَةُ اللهِ مَعَ كُلِّ الَّذِينَ يُحِبُّونَ رَبَّنا يَسُوعَ المَسِيحِ مَحَبَّةً لا تَزُولُ

Ephesians 6:24 Living Bible (TLB)


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being  indwelling my innermost being and personality so that I may always love Jesus sincerely. LORD, You are my strength and my song; You are my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid. Isaiah 12:2 LORD You are my shield; my heart leaps for joy and I give thanks to You Lord in song. Isaiah 12:2. Lord, in my weakest moments, assure me that the power of Christ will rest upon me. Your grace is sufficient for me. I believe that when your grace abounds my weakness will be transformed into strength and I will soar like an eagle and I shall run and not be weary. Thank You Father that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever. Thank You Father for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. I proclaim to the world that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Your only begotten Son Jesus, I pray to You Father. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment