Monday 22 October 2018

October 22 Devotion - God Shall Supply All Your Needs



My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
وَإِنَّ إِلَهِي سَيَسُدُّ حَاجَاتِكُمْ كُلَّهَا إِلَى التَّمَامِ، وَفْقاً لِغِنَاهُ فِي الْمَجْدِ، فِي الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ.
Philippians 4:19

God is telling us through St. Paul that our needs will be supplied "according to His riches in glory". We have needs in many areas: spiritual, emotional, wellness, financial, etc. So to understand God’s supply as an example in the financial area (and it applies to all other needs) the Bible verse does NOT say “according to the current economic status” but according to His riches in glory. The Lord is telling us He will supply ALL our needs this way. It is God's will to bless us abundantly in all our needs but we need to believe that He will, wait patiently for His perfect timing, and we have to:
.. seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
أَمَّا أَنْتُمْ، فَاطْلُبُوا أَوَّلاً مَلَكُوتَ اللهِ وَبِرِّهِ، وَهَذِهِ كُلُّهَا تُزَادُ لَكُمْ.
Matthew 6:33

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, You know all my needs and You have promised to provide them when I seek first Your Kingdom and Your Righteousness. Teach me not to worry about tomorrow, and let tomorrow to worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Help me to transfer my anxieties to Christ and to ‘help’ You by letting You be God and I Your faithful servant and friend. I rejoice in the victorious thought that You are taking care of me and You have never failed to keep any of Your promises. God, I leave all my present and future needs at Your alter for I know You are faithful, omniscient, and love me perfectly. Thank You Father for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment