Tuesday 30 April 2019

May 1 Devotion - My tears are important to God





You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.
8تَيَهَانِي رَاقَبْتَ. اجْعَلْ أَنْتَ دُمُوعِي فِي زِقِّكَ. أَمَا هِيَ فِي سِفْرِكَ؟
 Psalm 56:8

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.

لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ زَمَانٌ، وَلِكُلِّ أَمْرٍ تَحْتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَقْتٌ

Ecclesiastes 3:1


I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten.

وَأُعَوِّضُ لَكُمْ عَنِ السِّنِينَ الَّتِي أَكَلَهَا الْجَرَادُ
Joel 2:25
 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You that You care so much about every detail of my life. Through Your grace and mercy You feel for me and record every sorrow and collect every tear I have shed. You see the longings and desires of my heart. Thank You Father that You have my best interest at heart. Lord, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being so that I can keep standing, keep believing, and keep doing the right things because the One who collects my tears and repays for the years the locusts have eaten will restore every area in my life in His perfect timing. Father God thank You that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever. Thank You Father for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Now to Him who is able to carry out His purpose and do infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Ephesians 3:20-21 Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment