Monday 16 December 2019

December 16 Devotion - Jesus is the embodiment of love - A study of Jesus Christ's attributes - Part 9 - Jesus Always Protects


I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

قد كلمتكم بهذا ليكون لكم فيّ سلام .في العالم سيكون لكم ضيق .ولكن ثقوا .انا قد غلبت العالم


John16:33



For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5
لانه قال لا اهملك ولا اتركك



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Thank You Jesus that You will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank You Jesus that once I accepted You as my Lord ( my life is centered around You, and I obey You through the help of The Holy Spirit) my spirit is protected because You have overcome the world.  Even though in the world I may  have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; Jesus You told me that in You, I can have perfect peace and I have confidence in You. Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and for Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in Your grace. Lord, please help me to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to become Christ-like. In the holy name of Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the glory, majesty, power, authority and dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.  

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment