Wednesday 27 January 2021

January 27 Devotion - LET GOD HANDLE IT

 

Inasmuch then as we have a great High Priest Who has [already] ascended and passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession [of faith in Him].

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

 فَمَادَامَ لَنَا رَئِيسَ كَهَنَتِنَا الْعَظِيمُ الَّذِي ارْتَفَعَ مُجْتَازاً السَّمَاوَاتِ، وَهُوَ يَسُوعُ ابْنُ اللهِ، فَلْنَتَمَسَّكْ دَائِماً بِالاعْتِرَافِ بِهِ.

 فَلْنَتَقَدَّمْ بِثِقَةٍ إِلَى عَرْشِ النِّعْمَةِ، لِنَنَالَ الرَّحْمَةَ وَنَجِدَ نِعْمَةً تُعِينُنَا عِنْدَ الْحَاجَةِ.

 

Hebrews 4:14, Hebrews 4:16

 

Adversity can be handled in one of two ways. Either we can deal with it on our own, or we can allow God to carry our burden for us.

The wiser course of action is to allow God to handle our adversities. His ability to provide goes beyond our greatest imagination. He is The God who has the ability to calm every storm.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Thank You God that in Your divine love, wisdom, grace and mercy You have allowed me to come directly to You through our High Priest Jesus Christ; my Lord and Saviour. Thank You that I do not need anyone else to intercede for me. Thank You that You instruct me to come boldly to Your throne of grace and find help when I need it the most. Jesus in Your name I pray, help me to hold fast to my faith in You and to leave my troubles at the foot of Your cross for You to handle for me. Amen.

 Jesus loves you,

 In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment