Tuesday 2 March 2021

March 2 Devotion - God is the rock and strength of my heart

 

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the rock and strength of my heart and my portion forever.

إِنَّ جَسَدِي وَقَلْبِي يَفْنَيَانِ، أَمَّا اللهُ فَهُوَ صَخْرَةُ قَلْبِي وَنَصِيبِي إِلَى الدَّهْرِ

Psalm 73:26

A lesson I believe we can all learn is that if we are looking to the love or appreciation of another person to solve our problem(s) then this could be an indication to us that the problem lies within us and is not one that the other’s love or appreciation can solve.

There could be something deep within us that needs healing. Until that “something” is identified, addressed, and healed we will not be in a healthy position either to receive love fully or to give love generously.

We need to come to God and express our feelings. We need to ask Him to reveal the real nature of the problem(s) and to heal us of its root cause through the Holy Spirit.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, my flesh and my heart are failing, and I need You to strengthen me through Your Spirit in my inner being so that I can identify the problems within me and their root causes and ask Your Holy Spirit to heal me. God You are the rock and strength of my heart and my portion forever. Lord you are the only true healer, restore me and make me whole so that I can love and be loved fully. Thank You Father God for Your abundant blessings and Your deep, inseparable love for me. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the glory, the majesty, the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment