Tuesday 23 March 2021

March 23 Devotion - The God of All Comfort

 

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.

مبارك الله ابو ربنا يسوع المسيح ابو الرأفة واله كل تعزية

4 الذي يعزينا في كل ضيقتنا حتى نستطيع ان نعزي الذين هم في كل ضيقة بالتعزية التي نتعزى نحن بها من الله.

5 لانه كما تكثر آلام المسيح فينا كذلك بالمسيح تكثر تعزيتنا ايضا.

 2 Corinthians 1:3-5

 

We need to always remember especially when we are going through periods of severe pain that our God is The God of all comfort. Jesus understands our heartaches, rejection and pain because He himself went through it. Our Saviour stands as the Great High Priest offering us mercy and grace.  The Holy Spirit, The comforter, who is dwelling within every believer, will remind us of all the promises of God and encourage us and channel the love of Jesus to sustain us.

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can depend on You totally and to call out Your name always in praise and thanksgiving, especially during the difficult, painful, dark and desperate periods of life. Strengthen me Abba so that I can transfer Your comfort which I receive, to those who are suffering. Jesus, I rejoice that in the midst of my tribulations, You are my rock.  Thank You Father God for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and I pray in His holy name. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time, and now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment