Tuesday 12 September 2023

September 12 Devotion - Hope and Confidence


So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word. I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence.

 لنتمسك باقرار الرجاء راسخا لان الذي وعد هو امين.

أَخْبَرْتُكُمْ بِهَذَا كُلِّهِ لِيَكُونَ لَكُمْ فِيَّ سَلاَمٌ.

Hebrews 10:23, John 16:33

 

I need to focus on God’s grace and unconditional love and on His power and ability to control all circumstances. Maybe you feel the same way about your personal circumstances. Let us focus on His always-listening ear and His always-watchful eye, for He Who promised is reliable and faithful to His word. 

I believe that when we keep focusing on God, our thoughts about our problems diminish and our hope increases.

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me and spiritually energize me with power through Your Spirit in my innermost being and personality, so that I can seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope of a better future and the confidence in Your reliability and faithfulness to Your word. May the God of hope fill me with all joy and peace in believing through the experience of my faith that by the power of The Holy Spirit I will abound in hope & overflow with confidence in God's promises. Romans 15:13 God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.

 Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein


 

No comments:

Post a Comment