Friday 15 September 2023

September 15 Devotion - Rejoice before God

 



 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, 9 for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

 3 أَمَّا الأَبْرَارُ فَإِنَّهُمْ يَفْرَحُونَ وَيَبْتَهِجُونَ أَمَامَ اللهِ وَيَغْتَبِطُونَ سُرُوراً.

فَلْيَرْفَعُوا الشُّكْرَ لِلرَّبِّ عَلَى رَحْمَتِهِ وَعَلَى عَجَائِبِهِ لِبَنِي آدَمَ.

 9 لأَنَّهُ أَشْبَعَ النَّفْسَ الْمُتَلَهِّفَةَ وَمَلأَ النَّفْسَ الْجَائِعَةَ خَيْراً.

 

Psalm 68:3, Psalm 107:8-9

 

Those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, after God, and communion with Him, shall be filled with the goodness of His house, both in grace and glory.

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, please fill my heart, soul, and mind with Your joy, help me to exceedingly rejoice and to feel internal peace and gladness. Teach me to have an outward expression of joy and love and caring for others that demonstrates Your wonderful deeds for me and Your spirit and love. Thank You that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever. Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. God, I praise You, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, and glorify Your holy name. Lord, thank You for the gift of salvation and unfailing love through Jesus Christ Your Son, and my Lord and Saviour. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment