Wednesday 25 January 2012

January 25 Devotion - Trust in the Lord and restore your soul

Every new day brings a positive and/or negative experience, and many times we do not anticipate it. We need to have a new encounter with God every day and apply His teachings and depend on Him.

Apply your heart to what I teach, so that your trust may be in the LORD
وجّه قلبك الى معرفتي ليكون اتكالك على الرب
Proverbs 22:17, 19

When we trust in the LORD, we focus on His adequacy not our inadequacy. Even if circumstances remain the same we know God is in control and we are sure of His help. We can say:

He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
يرد نفسي. يهديني الى سبل البر من اجل اسمه.
Psalm 23:3

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life. Lord, I trust You and I pray that You help me to apply my heart to Your word on a daily basis. Strengthen me in that respect, and lead me in the paths of righteousness. Heavenly Father, restore my soul on a daily basis. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


   Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment