Thursday 26 January 2012

January 26 Devotion - Renewed Strength and Endurance


Those who wait on the LORD
      Shall renew their strength;
      They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
      They shall run and not be weary,
      They shall walk and not faint.
Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith

الرَّاجُونَ الرَّبَّ فَإِنَّهُمْ يُجَدِّدُونَ قُوَّتَهُمْ، وَيُحَلِّقُونَ بِأَجْنِحَةِ النُّسُورِ. يَرْكُضُونَ وَلاَ يُعْيُونَ. يَمْشُونَ وَلاَ يَتْعَبُونَ.
نَحْنُ أَيْضاً، أَنْ نَرْكُضَ بِاجْتِهَادٍ فِي السِّبَاقِ الْمُمْتَدِّ أَمَامَنَا،
 2 مُتَطَلِّعِينَ دَائِماً إِلَى يَسُوعَ: رَائِدِ إِيمَانِنَا وَمُكَمِّلِهِ
Isaiah 40:31   Hebrews 12:1-2


The scripture tells us that when we hope in the Lord, our strength will be renewed. When we become weary and tired and find that the cares of the world are overcoming us, we need to shift back our focus and put our hope in the Lord. In His time we shall be renewed and mount up with wings like eagles.
By focusing on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, we will have endurance to go from grace to more grace.

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Strengthen me O’Lord to keep my eyes focused on Jesus and to allow Him to work in my life, giving me the endurance required to achieve Your will in my life. God I want to soar like an eagle and to never weary doing Your work, God I want to learn to wait upon You and I want to experience peace and joy as I await. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


   Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment