Tuesday 24 January 2017

January 24 Devotion - We are seated with Christ in the heavenly realms



For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:6

واقامنا معه واجلسنا معه في السماويات في المسيح يسوع

We who have accepted Christ as our Saviour; and Lord over our lives; are justified by the blood of Christ. Christ’s resurrection is the proof that He has made the full atonement, and that we are raised from a death of sin to a life of righteousness; and now we sit in heavenly places. Realize that we now have a right to the Kingdom of God, accept this glory, and be filled with the joy of The Lord in the possession of this salvation, and in our fellowship with Christ Jesus.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your everlasting love for me. Thank You Lord that I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms. Through Jesus’ redemptive work at The Cross and His resurrection I am granted access to You God, my Heavenly Father and I will spend eternity with You. Thank You Lord that You redeemed me and granted me forgiveness of my sins, You  justified me and even sanctified me according to the riches of Your grace. Strengthen me God so as to behave in a such a way that pleases Your spirit within me. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory, the majesty, the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment