Thursday 5 January 2017

January 5 Devotion - Reshuffle me O'Lord



The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
عَقْلُ الإِنْسَانِ يَسْعَى فِي تَخْطِيطِ طَرِيقِهِ، وَالرَّبُّ يُوَجِّهُ خَطَوَاتِهِ لأَنِّي عَرَفْتُ مَا رَسَمْتُهُ لَكُمْ. إِنَّهَا خُطَطُ سَلاَمٍ لَا شَرٍّ لأَمْنَحَكُمْ مُسْتَقْبَلاً وَرَجَاءً.
يَقُولُ الرَّبُّ: أُعَلِّمُكَ وَأُرْشِدُكَ الطَّرِيقَ الَّتِي تَسْلُكُهَا. أَنْصَحُكَ. عَيْنِي تَرْعَاكَ
وَتَسْمَعُ أُذْنَاكَ كَلِمَةً صَادِرَةً مِنْ خَلْفِكَ قَائِلَةً: 22 «هَذِهِ هِيَ الطَّرِيقُ لَا تَحِيدُوا عَنْهَا يَمِيناً أَوْ يَسَاراً اسْلُكُوا فِيهَا
 اتَّكِلْ عَلَى الرَّبِّ بِكُلِّ قَلْبِكَ، وَعَلَى فِطْنَتِكَ لَا تَعْتَمِدْ. 6 اعْرِفِ الرَّبَّ فِي كُلِّ طُرُقِكَ وَهُوَ يُقَوِّمُ سُبُلَكَ..
Proverbs 16:9, Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 32:8, Isaiah 30:21, Proverbs 3: 5-6



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for loving me with a deep and everlasting love, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Thank You that Your eye is upon me. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; 24 and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23-24
Lord, reshuffle me and my priorities in life to be aligned with You and Your plan and will for my life. God I know that Your solution for my life is what is best for me, help me to let go of the need to resolve my own problems, and give me the wisdom to follow Your direction for Yours are plans for my welfare to give me a future and a hope . Teach me Lord and make my ears and spirit sensitive to Your word behind me telling me “This is the way, walk in it”. Help me Father to not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, present my requests to You. Help me to trust in You Lord with all my heart, and not to lean on my own understanding. Help me to acknowledge You Lord in all my ways, and make my paths straight. Lord, You are Holy, righteous, and infinite in wisdom. Thank You God that Your mercies never cease. In Jesus’ name I pray. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment