Tuesday 28 February 2017

March 1 Devotion - God is with us




‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’
لا تخف لاني معك. لا تتلفت لاني الهك. قد أيدتك واعنتك وعضدتك بيمين بري.


Isaiah 41:10 AMP

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life. Thank You God for being with me in every situation and always strengthening and helping me. Thank You that You will never leave me nor forsake me. Please keep upholding me with Your righteous right hand and take away from me any fear. God please sink Your confidence deep into my soul, heart and mind. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, to Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment