Monday 20 March 2017

March 20 Devotion - Whom shall I turn to?



When we encounter a crisis we may:
       i.          pretend it does not exist, or
      ii.          try to overcome it with our own self resolve and/or help from a friend(s), or
     iii.          bury it deep within us and put a lid on it, or
    iv.          go into depression, or
      v.          turn it over to Jesus Christ

The ‘V’ answer turns a crisis into an opportunity, an opportunity to trust God so that we may see God at work in our problems. As God strengthens and equips us, we get a renewed hope in God’s active presence in our lives. The ‘V’ option is Victory.
The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills.
الرب السيد قوّتي ويجعل قدميّ كالايائل ويمشيني على مرتفعاتي

Habakkuk 3:19

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life.
Lord You are my strength, turn my feet into deer’s feet so that I may be swift to turn to You for help. Take me to the top of my hills of Victory. Lord, uncover any crisis that I may have pushed deep into my subconscious and I have put a lid on it, and bring it to the surface and help me turn it over to You Jesus so that You deal with it. Turn all my challenges to opportunities to feel Your active presence and support in my life. I love You Lord, and I know that as per Your Word all things will work together for my good. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment