Wednesday 12 May 2021

May 12 Devotion - Suffering leads to Hope

 

Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. 

ان الضيق ينشئ صبرا4

 والصبر تزكية والتزكية رجاء

Romans 5:3-4

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, please grant me out of the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened and spiritually energized with power through Your Spirit in my inner self, indwelling my innermost being and personality so that I can convert any suffering in my life to an increased hope through an increase in my perseverance level, and improvement and strength in my character. God, I rejoice in the fact that all things will work for good in my life. Romans 8:28 Help me Lord to always have an attitude of gratitude. Lord increase my love for You, my trust in You, and my dependence on You. In the name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, I pray. To Jesus be the majesty, the glory, the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment