Friday 14 May 2021

May 14 Devotion - The inseparable love of God


Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

انظروا اية محبة اعطانا الآب حتى ندعى اولاد الله.من اجل هذا لا يعرفنا العالم لانه لا يعرفه. ولكننا في هذه جميعها يعظم انتصارنا بالذي احبنا   38 فاني متيقن انه لا موت ولا حياة ولا ملائكة ولا رؤساء ولا قوات ولا امور حاضرة ولا مستقبلة39 ولا علو ولا عمق ولا خليقة اخرى تقدر ان تفصلنا عن محبة الله التي في المسيح يسوع ربنا

1 John 3:1, Romans 8:37-39

Sometimes many believers cannot feel God’s love especially those whose dominant love language is haptic communication (sense of touch) see “The 5 love languages” by Gary Chapman. There are times when I did not feel God’s love. No matter what we feel or what happens, God does exist, and He deeply loves us. No matter how difficult the circumstances and tribulations we face, no matter what happens, we can never be separated from God's love.

God hasn't forgotten you. And even though it might not feel like it, He is still in control, holding you in the palm of His hand

Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will take hold of me.

حَتَّى هُناكَ، أجِدُ أنَّ يَدَكَ تُمسِكُنِي وَتَقُودُنِي.

Psalm 139:10

God has a plan for you. So, even in the middle of all your heartbreak, tell God, "I'm going to hold on and wait for you to show me with Your love, no matter what happens."

We need to be able to say what David said in Psalm 27:14,

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

انْتَظِرِ الرَّبَّ. تَقَوَّ وَلْيَتَشَجَّعْ قَلْبُكَ. وَانْتَظِرِ الرَّبَّ دَائِماً.

If we do that, we will come out of all the pain and be much stronger. Let us repeat what Job said right after he voiced his doubts:

"But [God] knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold"

وَلَكِنَّهُ يَعْرِفُ الطَّرِيقَ الَّذِي أَسْلُكُهُ، وَإِذَا امْتَحَنَنِي أَخْرُجُ كَالذَّهَبِ

Job 23:10

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank you for Your abundant blessings. God, what a wonderful act of grace; that through accepting the atoning death of Jesus Christ in my place and accepting Jesus as Lord over my life; I am now a child of God. Thank You God that absolutely nothing can separate me from Your love and salvation, which is in Christ Jesus my Lord. Abba Father, thank You for Your deep, everlasting, and inseparable love for me. For great is Your lovingkindness and graciousness toward me. Psalm 86:13 Thank You God, that in all tribulations I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me. Even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will take hold of me. Father I rejoice in Your grace and faithfulness. I praise You, glorify You, and lift You up on high. Father God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son, my Redeemer, Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, the power, the dominion, the majesty, and the blessings before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

 

No comments:

Post a Comment