Wednesday 15 February 2012

February 15 Devotion - Knee Mail


Knee Mail

When we get on our knees in front of God and pour our hearts out to Him, He is filled with compassion concerning each one of us. God hears our prayers. Christ will strengthen each one of us to do all what He is asking of each one.

Sometimes we feel depressed and find it hard to pray and especially to get on our knees and pray. During those times we need to remember God’s directions and promises: 


‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'
ادْعُنِي فَأُجِيبَكَ وَأُطْلِعَكَ عَلَى عَظَائِمَ وَغَرَائِبَ لَمْ تَعْرِفْهَا.
Jeremiah 33:3

During these depressed times we also need to remember that:

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted
         And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
الرَّبُّ قَرِيبٌ مِنْ كَسِيرِي الْقَلْبِ، وَيُخَلِّصُ مَسْحُوقِي الرُّوحِ.
Psalm 34:18


I invite you to repeat the following Prayer for yourself
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. LORD, You are the Source of my strength. Help me view my life the way You do. Thank You for healing my broken heart and body, thank You for showing me great and mighty things for my life. I know that You have a glorious plan for my life and that I can live Your plan through Jesus Christ who strengthens me and in whose name I pray. Amen.

   Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment