Wednesday 29 February 2012

February 29 Devotion - Praise God

Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

كل نسمة فلتسبح الرب. هللويا
Psalm 150:6


God created us to praise Him, to recognize Him as eternal, sovereign Lord and King of all creation. Praise the Lord for His mighty acts, for His excellent greatness and holy character; let us praise our Lord with all our soul and being.

I sometimes find it difficult to pull my mind off personal problems and place it on God, especially when my heart is troubled, however we are taught that:

“It is good to sing praises to our God.” As you give God glory and honor, you experience His joy and peace in a fresh, transforming way.

سبحوا الرب لان الترنم لالهنا صالح لانه ملذ.  التسبيح لائق.
Psalm 147:1

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. I praise You, O God, for Your mighty acts, Your excellent greatness, and Your holy character. You are eternal, sovereign Lord and King of all creation. In every prayer train me God to first praise You before I bring You my petition. Let worship become my primary concern. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


   Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment