Wednesday 22 February 2012

February 22 Devotion - Your Comfort Zone

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
لأَنَّنَا، مَتَى حَانَ الأَوَانُ، سَنَحْصُدُ، إِنْ كُنَّا لاَ نَتَرَاخَى
Galatians 6:9

We all want to achieve our God given dreams. Many times we get tired and/or lazy and achieve a comfort zone at a level below our hopes and desires.
When we do that we can miss out on God’s full blessing. We need to keep faith and keep working toward our vision that God has placed inside of us and depend on Him to guide our steps.
 I invite youto repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord, give me strength and a faith that is beyond all understanding so that I do not become weary but continue to do the good that You want me to achieve, and to grow in Your knowledge. Help me God to be patient and wait for Your due season for the harvest to come in. In Jesus’ name I pray.

   Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment