Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 1 Devotion - God is Our Merciful Father


‘Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act.’
‘I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.’
‘All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.’

اتكل على الرب وافعل الخير. اسكن الارض وارع الامانة.
4 وتلذذ بالرب فيعطيك سؤل قلبك.
5 سلم للرب طريقك واتكل عليه وهو يجري.
انتظرت الرب فمال اليّ وسمع صراخي
3 مبارك الله ابو ربنا يسوع المسيح ابو الرأفة واله كل تعزية
4 الذي يعزينا في كل ضيقتنا


Psalm 37

Psalm 40:1

2 Corinthians 1

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Father You are The God of Hope, fill me with Your Joy and Peace. (Romans 15:13). Give me wisdom to be ‘still’ in Your presence and the patience to wait for You to act. Teach me take delight in You LORD for You are the soul comforter. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

 Jesus Loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment