Sunday 27 May 2012

May 28 Devotion - Faith that He can heal


Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."
 Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.
واذا امرأة نازفة دم منذ اثنتي عشرة سنة قد جاءت من ورائه ومسّت هدب ثوبه
لانها قالت في نفسها ان مسست ثوبه فقط شفيت
فالتفت يسوع وابصرها فقال ثقي يا ابنةايمانك قد شفاك فشفيت المرأة من تلك الساعة

Matthew 9:20-22

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. I praise You and glorify you. Lord, You have the power to heal any ailment just by thinking it. I need to be healed and I need to have a faith that heals me. God, I pray to You in the name of Your son Jesus; to strengthen and magnify my faith by quantum amounts and to heal my physical and emotional ailments now. Amen.

 Jesus Loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment