Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 2 Devotion - God Shall Supply All Your Need


My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
وَإِنَّ إِلَهِي سَيَسُدُّ حَاجَاتِكُمْ كُلَّهَا إِلَى التَّمَامِ، وَفْقاً لِغِنَاهُ فِي الْمَجْدِ، فِي الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ.

Philippians 4:19

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord, You know all my needs and You have promised to provide them when I seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. Teach me not to worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Help me to transfer my anxieties to Christ and to ‘help’ You by letting You be God and I Your faithful servant and friend. I rejoice in the victorious thought that You are taking care of me and You have never failed to keep any of Your promises. God, I leave all my present and future needs at Your alter for I know You are faithful, omniscient, and love me perfectly. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

 28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”  

Matthew 6:25–34

25 لذلك اقول لكم لا تهتموا لحياتكم بما تاكلون وبما تشربون .ولا لاجسادكم بما تلبسون .أليست الحياة افضل من الطعام والجسد افضل من اللباس .

26 انظروا الى طيور السماء .انها لا تزرع ولا تحصد ولا تجمع الى مخازن .وابوكم السماوي يقوتها .ألستم انتم بالحري افضل منها .

27 ومن منكم اذا اهتم يقدر ان يزيد على قامته ذراعا واحدة .

28 ولماذا تهتمون باللباس .تأملوا زنابق الحقل كيف تنمو .لا تتعب ولا تغزل .

29 ولكن اقول لكم انه ولا سليمان في كل مجده كان يلبس كواحدة منها .

30 فان كان عشب الحقل الذي يوجد اليوم ويطرح غدا في التنور يلبسه الله هكذا أفليس بالحري جدا يلبسكم انتم يا قليلي الايمان .

31 فلا تهتموا قائلين ماذا نأكل او ماذا نشرب او ماذا نلبس .

32 فان هذه كلها تطلبها الامم .لان اباكم السماوي يعلم انكم تحتاجون الى هذه كلها .

33 لكن اطلبوا اولا ملكوت الله وبره وهذه كلها تزاد لكم .

34 فلا تهتموا للغد .لان الغد يهتم بما لنفسه .يكفي اليوم شره



Jesus Loves you
 In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment