Monday 20 August 2012

August 20 Devotion - I take refuge in You, LORD


God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you
اللهَ يَقُولُ: «لاَ أَتْرُكُكَ، وَلاَ أَتَخَلَّى عَنْكَ أَبَداً!»

Hebrews 13:5



As true believers we have the gracious presence of God with us in our lives, at death, and for ever. This comprehensive promise assures us of help from God

 I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love.  Thank You that  My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121

Let all who take refuge in You be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread Your protection over them that those who love your name may rejoice in You. Psalm 5:11Those who know Your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:10 Keep me safe, O God, for in You I take refuge. Psalm 16:1 I come to You Father in the name of Your only begotten Son Jesus, to whom be honour and everlasting power. Amen.

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

You can read today's devotion and my prior devotions on my Blog: http://joysus.blogspot.com

 يَأْتِي عَوْنِي مِنْ عِنْدِ الرَّبِّ، صَانِعِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ.
وَيَبْتَهِجُ جَمِيعُ الْمُتَّكِلِينَ عَلَيْكَ. إِلَى الأَبَدِ يَتَرَنَّمُونَ، لأَنَّكَ تُظَلِّلُهُمْ بِحِمَايَتِكَ، فَيَفْرَحُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ يُحِبُّونَ اسْمَكَ.
وَيَتَّكِلُ عَلَيْكَ الَّذِينَ يَعْرِفُونَ اسْمَكَ، لأَنَّكَ يَارَبُّ لَمْ تَخْذُلْ طَالِبِيكَ
احْفَظْنِي يَااَللهُ ، فَإِنِّي مُتَوَكِّلٌ عَلَيْكَ

No comments:

Post a Comment