Monday 12 November 2012

November 12 Devotion - Absolute dependence on God


For in Him we live and move and have our being
Acts 17:28
لاننا به نحيا ونتحرك ونوجد
We have a constant and absolute dependence on God and He is continually sustaining us.
Our absolute dependence in God is such that we owe to him the ability to perform even the slightest motion. We owe to Him our continued and prolonged existence.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord, I praise You and glorify You. Lord, thank You for Your gifts from the lowest pulsation of life to the highest powers of action and of continued existence. God, I acknowledge my constant and absolute dependence on You for in You Lord I live and move and have my being. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

 
والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment