Friday 9 November 2012

November 9 Devotion - The Compass versus the Clock


The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple.
Psalm 119:130
Amplified Bible (AMP)

فتح كلامك ينير يعقل الجهال.

 Do you prioritize your schedule or do you schedule your priorities?

 When you look at your schedule and put priorities to what is outlined for you, you are using time management and you are using the clock. When you identify what is important in your life or work and make sure you are scheduling your priorities, you are using the compass and are making sure your mission in life is coming to fruition.

 
Sometimes we feel overwhelmed by the obligations of everyday life and we are so busy doing so many good things that there isn't time for the most important thing, having a personal relationship with our Saviour through reading God’s word, meditating on it and praying.

 
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord, I praise You and glorify You. Lord, I ask for Your wisdom to help me schedule Your priorities and the most important of which is my personal relationship with You. Lord help me to surrender to You and to give You my attention, time, mind, will and emotions. Lead me Lord in all my decisions and actions. Let the unfolding of Your words give me light; discernment and comprehension.  In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein


والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

No comments:

Post a Comment