Wednesday 28 November 2012

November 28 Devotion - Jesus Christ is kind


God is love.

1 John 4:8

 I and my Father are one.

John 10:30

 

Jesus Christ is the embodiment of love.

Love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.

Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:35

Romans 2:4

Ephesians 4:32

بل احبوا اعداءكم واحسنوا واقرضوا وانتم لا ترجون شيئا فيكون اجركم عظيما وتكونوا بني العلي فانه منعم على غير الشاكرين والاشرار

ام تستهين بغنى لطفه وامهاله وطول اناته غير عالم ان لطف الله انما يقتادك الى التوبة.

وكونوا لطفاء بعضكم نحو بعض شفوقين متسامحين كما سامحكم الله ايضا في المسيح.

 

What is kindness? Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology defines kindness as: ‘An attribute of God and quality desirable but not consistently found in humans.’ In The Bible we see many examples of Jesus’ kindness

and He leaves us with many lessons regarding how we should act in kindness following His example, in our quest to become Disciples of Christ.

 

But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared Titus 3:4

ولكن حين ظهر لطف مخلّصنا الله واحسانه

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant kindness, love and mercy. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in Your grace. Lord, help me to be always kind to myself and others. Jesus I need the help of the Holy Spirit to be able to carry out Your teaching and example of being kind to my enemies and I pray that out of Your glorious riches You teach me, help me and strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can be kind to my enemies. Help me God to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to become Christ-like, a son of The Most High. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. ‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فيناله المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين

No comments:

Post a Comment