Tuesday 13 November 2012

November 13 Devotion - God's Glory


May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works—

Psalm 104:31

يكون مجد الرب الى الدهر. يفرح الرب باعماله.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord, I praise You and glorify You. Lord, may Your glory endure forever in my heart and on my lips, in my soul, mind, actions, feeling and spirit. Help me God to follow Jesus and become Christ- Like so that Your heart will rejoice in what You have done in me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. ‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

 
والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment